Meditation usually revolves round changing into one together with your thoughts and within the course of studying one thing chances are you’ll not have identified about you. There are various kinds of meditations designed to maintain the thoughts and the physique wholesome. Most individuals get into it to cope with fashionable life stresses and anxiousness whereas some even get into them to take pleasure in ache aid. Totally different methods are used to fetch particular outcomes from the follow, however there are frequent varieties of meditation you must get conversant in and plenty of methods you stand to learn once you embrace common meditations.
Focus meditation – Every kind of meditations concentrate on constructing focus to benefit from the desired results. Focus cuts out every kind of distractions permitting the thoughts to stay calm and to additionally awaken it past your sense of self. Focus meditation sustains psychological focus by overcoming read on here ……
‘I think it’s a great anthem for people to use when someone’s trying to hold you down or bully you’
When Katy Perry stopped by The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon to talk about Witness, her new album, it was only a matter of time before her new single, “Swish Swish,” came up in the conversation. Perry was more than ready to tackle the topic, and it turns out “Swish Swish” goes a lot deeper than a few veiled digs.
Perry never names the person who can’t keep her name out of her mouth on her collaboration with Nicki Minaj, but Fallon had his guesses, and asked her outright if “Swish Swish” is about “anyone we know.”
Perry lays it out for him plain: This isn’t a diss track, but an anti-bully anthem.
“I think it’s a great anthem for people to use when someone’s trying to hold you down, or bully you,” said Perry. “That’s kind of what this record is about: 360-degree liberation. ‘Chained to the Rhythm‘ was this political liberation. ‘Bon Appetit‘ was a sexual liberation.
1. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.”
— Helen Keller
2. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.”
— Willie Nelson
3. “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.”
— Lyndon B. Johnson
4. “In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.”
— Dalai Lama
5. “I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.”
— Walt Disney
6. “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.”
— Zig Ziglar
7. “Pessimism leads to weakness, optimism to power.”
— William James
8. “You can’t make positive choices for the rest of your life without an environment that makes those choices easy, natural, and enjoyable.”
— Deepak Chopra
9. “The thing that lies at the foundation of positive change, the way I see it, is service to a fellow human bein